Physiotherapy Burnaby Heights
We Help You Achieve Your Physical Goals. You're In Good Hands!
What We Do
Our ServicesAt Burnaby Heights Physiotherapy, our knowledgeable and experienced therapists will provide an in-depth individualized assessment of your condition. First, they will conduct a detailed history-taking followed by performing physical assessment techniques to get a better understanding of your injury and a proper diagnosis. We work with you to explore your current functional abilities, and individualized treatment plans to work towards your goals. Explore our range of services!
Meet the Team
Frequently Asked Questions About Physiotherapy
- If you are still in pain 48 hours after an injury
- To relieve discomfort in pregnant women experiencing lower back pain
- To manage chronic pain
- Before and after surgery
- To treat pelvic floor disorders
- After an accidental injury
- To treat a sports injury
- If you want to achieve complete rehabilitation and full recovery of the body
Testimonials from patients also support that theory, with most individuals stating that the treatment was effective in treating whatever issue they were experiencing. You can trust our skilled and experienced physical therapy professionals to develop an individualized treatment suited to your body and needs. The main aim of physiotherapy is to restore your well-being so you can enjoy an active, holistic and pain-free life.
You might also be requested to conduct several physical tests that will help pinpoint your pain areas and determine your strength, reflexes, palpation, and range of motion in terms of flexibility and mobility. These tests are designed to aid your physio in diagnosing your injury or pain and ultimately developing the best treatment plan for you.
- Acupuncture or functional dry needling
- Specific physical exercises
- Post-op physiotherapy
- Home exercise programs
- Hands-on Manual therapy treatment
- Use of heat or cold packs
- Chronic pain management with a reduced need for opioids (e.g. neck pain, myofascial pain, hip pain, Knee Pain, Body aches, muscle strains, arthritis)
- Increase range of mobility and movement
- Manage age-related issues
- Improved balance
- Eliminating the need for surgery
- Recovery from trauma or injury
- Musculoskeletal injuries
- Body movement pattern problems
- Future injury prevention